Cookies are little text files that get stored in your browser when you visit any web page. The utility of a cookie is to eneable the web to be able to remember the visit when it surfs through the page again.Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, use statistics, social network links, user’s account acces, etc. The cookies’ goal is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs, without cookies, services offered by any page would be notably faded. If you wish to have more information about cookies, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., visit this link.
Cookies used on this web
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. This way, spam can be fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to develop statistics about traffic and volume of the web visits. When you use the website, you agree the information treatment about you in Google. So, the use of any right must communicated to Google.
- Social Media: Every social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any moment, you will be able to apply your disabling or removing decision of this website. Actios are done in a different way depending on the browser you use. Here we provide a fast guide of the most popular browsers.
- This website and its legal representors are not responsible about the content and the truth of the privacy policies the third parties mentioned in cookies policy may have.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so the browser does not forget the decision of non-acceptance of them.
- For any doubts or consult about cookies policy do no hesitate to contact us through the contact session.