E-mails Privacy clauses
Information contained in all emails sent from any @ markitude.com address are directed only at the person or entity to which they are sent, and may contain confidential or privileged material.
Any misuse, revision, forwarding or dissemination of content by people or entities not being the recipient is prohibited. If you receive an email in error, please contact the sender and remove this material from any computer.
Users of this website must register to request information and access restricted areas of the application.
The data they provide will be stored in our database in order to assist you properly. Users who also request more information will receive information by e-mail about Markitude, our services, products and some other interesting information.
All information provided by Markitude users or customers will be used solely to assist and respond to their queries, and also to inform them via e-mail if they have allowed it.
Markitude guarantees that the data provided by users will not be shared with third parties or companies. The server automatically recognizes IP address, web page entry and exit date and time and the files that each user has downloaded.
Personal data received will be processed in accordance with Organic Law 15/99 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and the rest of laws regarding this issue in Spain. This website users can modify or delete their data by sending an e-mail with their instructions to the marketing area email address.
Markitude provides the following data in compliance with the LSSICE (about Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services):
Av. Vía Augusta, 15-25 Ed B2 Pl 10 @Sant Cugat Business Park
08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Spain)
Telf. +34 902 101 198
General Terms and Use conditions
- The parties will not be subject or responsible for delays and / or force majeure consequences. “Force majeure” means any cause, circumstance or contingency beyond the reasonable control of suppliers or manufacturers delaying or preventing product or service supply and delivery.
- Markitude will never be liable for damages resulting from data loss, inability to use equipment and / or products and services, loss of profits or indirect damages.
- The maximum liability payable to Markitude and for any reason shall be limited to an amount equal to the price paid to Markitude for the products and / or services subject to the claim. This limitation will apply regardless the cause that originates the liability and the damages suffered by the client.
- Any non-allowed use of the program or service is expressly and totally prohibited. In particular, dedication of the program or service to provide services to third parties, either directly or through so-called ASP systems or services (both paid and unpaid) is prohibited.
- If any of the conditions above is not accomplished, the party that complies may require payment of all expenses, fees and damages arising from its proceeding.
- This condition shall apply as long as the customer continues using the licensed software products or services, even if all other contractual conditions are fully complied with.
- The customer expressly authorizes Markitude to disclose the use of any of its services and products on the Markitude website and also on written, electronic, economic and sector media, as well as in advertising media that it deems appropriate, including Annual report of Markitude, its group of companies and the group to which it belongs.
- The customer expressly authorizes the use of its corporate name, trademarks and trade names for the sole purpose of disclosing and advertising its products and services use.
- The customer allows the incorporation of its personal data collected to a file for automated processing, which can only be transferred between companies of the group Markitude belongs, to send it information and propaganda about their products and services.
- The client may, anytime, exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition contained in the current regulations by means of written communication addressed to Markitude, Av. Vía Augusta, 15-25 Ed B2 Pl 10 @Sant Cugat Business Park, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Spain).
- In the event of disagreement with any of the services provided by Markitude the client may file a claim against them, which will be managed until its resolution according Markitude procedures.
- This claim should be addressed through phone number 902 101 198 , clearly identifying the interlocutor’s willingness to make a claim. The claim will be registered and escalated to the competent person in order to reach the end of this treatment.
- In accordance with the general rule of the Rome Convention, any legal claim brought by the client, whether belonging to a Community or non-EU country, shall be governed by Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society And e-commerce Services.
- The client will be informed at all times about the status and actions carried out, until the final resolution is reached and it is finally closed.